Productivity Consultant 3
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company’s four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
As a part of the Business Development Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, the Productivity Consultant (PC) for the Private Client Group (PCG) will report to a Regional Productivity Manager. The main area of focus for the PC is to serve as a point of contact and liaison for the Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) home office to managers and Financial Advisors (FAs) as it relates to training, educating, and enhancing the client experience. Driving and increasing FA productivity is the top priority for the team. The relationship of the PC and local management will be a key element of determining the success of the PC. As the PC works to coordinate events with the markets and branches, they will mainly be responsible for educating the FAs on investment planning and solutions and liability management.
The PC will own the planning and execution of strategic efforts to increase productivity in an assigned market or segment, while ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and policies. Responsibilities include:
Researching, identifying and selecting the best products to improve results in the marketplace and meet the unique needs of our clients.
Developing internal and external relationships with Financial Advisors, Branch Managers, regional staff and strategic partners.
Developing marketing strategies.
Developing and executing appropriate communications, processes and educational training.
Maintaining a working knowledge of the channel’s products and services.
Utilizing leadership to inspire confidence and earn the trust, respect and loyalty of other team members.
This position covers a territory that includes Denver, Colorado and the surounding areas. Applicants must currently reside within the regional territory or be willing to relocate with very limited or no financial assistance in order to be considered for this role.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business development or financial services consulting
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- 2+ years of brokerage industry experience
- 5+ years of business development experience
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Ability to create dynamic client-ready investment related PowerPoint presentations including: charts and graphs
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services consumer lending products
- Knowledge and understanding of investment advisory
- Strong presentation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
Experience partnering with full-service financial advisors and branch managers on alternative products and services
Proven ability to maintain poise, presence and professionalism with FAs and their clients in difficult circumstances
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0165623 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top