Process Engineer 3
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Wholesale Process Engineering & Robotic Automation(WPE & RA) team partners with each Wholesale line of business to identify and design sustainable, efficient and effective business process opportunities that drive us towards a One Wholesale environment.The team also works with Line of Businesses to identify and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) opportunities scaling them across Wholesale. We do this through a close partnership with the Enterprise Process Engineering team and other divisional Process Engineering groups to define best practices and developing appropriate measurement and management systems, dashboards, and other business-facing tools.
The WPE & RA team is searching for a mid-to-senior level Process Engineer 3 to play a key role on the Capabilities team leading the internal QA/QC effort to ensure our Process Engineers are delivering services in a consistent manner through established processes and standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Evaluate processes to ensure business standards are followed; provide guidance to team members regarding adherence to defined engagement management process
- Ensures corrective action on exceptions and problems identified, required data is input and proper procedures were followed.
- Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented and interacts with appropriate parties for timely resolution.
- Performs ongoing reviews and generates reports summarizing results.
- Recommends standards, policies, and procedures to correct deficiencies and improve performance.
- Consults with leaders and front-line team members to understand process gaps, compile information, prepare reports and identify solutions.
- Promotes effective relationships among the capabilities team and leadership team.
- Applies intermediate process engineering tools as needed to enhance processes for teams, departments and business units identified as inefficient or costly.
- Assist in creating key indicators (metrics) for review with leadership team.
- Assist with performing quality reviews and ensuring control procedures are followed
- Identify, research, resolve and report all discrepancies related to: procedural issues, quality data transmissions and documentation management.
- Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership.
- Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality.
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
- Ensures development of metrics (key indicators) that provide data for future improvement opportunities.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Ensures appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and/or statistical approach.
- Coaches multiple teams (and / or individuals) in Lean six sigma or related process and tools.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology and the BPM framework.
- May provide training and act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Wholesale banking experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of process Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Ability to influence through partnership and collaboration
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Advanced learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0157458 WHOLESALE BANKING
Back to top