Process Engineer 2 - Wholesale
- Minneapolis, MN
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
It is an exciting time to be part of Wells Fargo's Wholesale Banking Team as we transform our organization to be simpler, stronger and smarter. The Process Engineer for Business Process Definition (BPD) is an addition to our growing team. It is under the Wholesale Business Process Management (BPM) organization, and will report to the Business Process Definition Process Engineer Manager. As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting with definition and documentation of processes across Wholesale Banking.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to project teams and LOB management in Six Sigma, LEAN, Continuous Improvement process, tools, and techniques.
- Collaborate and partner with other enterprise programs or initiatives to help advance the goals of those efforts while advancing the culture of operational excellence.
- Provides assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language. Including the development of new process improvement techniques and services.
- Drives business awareness of our common enterprise operational and process excellence methods, techniques, tools, etc.
- Responsible to work with Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts to identify the sequenced set of activities needed to complete the scope of a process to be modeled on the BPM platform.
- Coordinates with modelers to ensure process is modeled according to business rules and required practices.
- Creates a straw-man draft of process if no existing maps exist.
- Works with Enterprise and LOB Process Architect for final review of models before the models go for Process Owner approval. Establishes process approval cycles for Compliance Officers, Frontline Risk Consultants and Process Owners to capture business acceptance.
- Completes and/or leads integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions.
- Integrates vertical and may integrate horizontal solutions into the strategy. Includes financial analysis. Creates key indicators (metrics) for future state assessment.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- Consults with leaders and front-line team members to understand, influence, adapt analysis, and create alternatives for consideration, drive results, and bring issues to resolution.
- Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA, CA Rally
- Familiarity with Visio to create standard business artifacts
- Experience in business and process improvement initiatives and programs
- Familiarization with Process Architecture in a large Financial organization
- Understanding of reference architecture / taxonomies
- Experience in object-oriented modeling & process decomposition
- Knowledge & expertise in business process modeling and central process repositories
- Wells Fargo Business Process Management Advanced learning level or Wells Fargo Business Process Management Advanced Knowledge Check and external LEAN/Six Sigma Black Belt within 1 year of job start date.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top