Private/Bus Ln Underwriter 4
Analyzes most complex financial and credit information for larger Commercial business or high net worth customer loans according to business unit standards. Underwrites high net worth loans with higher aggregate credit exposure and may manage a more complex portfolio and customer base. Compiles, analyzes, and documents loan data and credit risk, borrower and property information. May perform research and analysis related to loan projects, such as industry studies and management reports. May cross-sell products and services. May negotiate loan provisions. May mentor or review analysis of less experienced underwriters.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: underwriting, financial analysis or deal structuring in financial services, private banking, corporate/investment banking, or capital markets
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Commercial loan experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014966 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top