Private Risk Management Account Executive 2
Private Risk Management – Personal Insurance Broker for High Net Worth Individuals and Families
If you are an experienced high-net-worth insurance advisor who puts client advocacy first, this role is right for you.
Wells Fargo Private Risk Management is a personal insurance broker of choice for wealthy families.
Our Account Executives manage the personal insurance needs of our affluent clients and families. Works at a strategic level to develop and retain consultative, partnership relationships with clients, prospects, referral partners, and our sales team.
- Develops, execute, and monitor comprehensive insurance plans that reflect the client's personal and risk management goals.
- Managing risk for clients through consultative renewals and recommending loss prevention and risk transfer solutions.
- Contributes to new business development, identifies cross-sell opportunities, and seeks referrals from existing clients.
- May coordinate and implement claims handling and follow-up, as well as loss control programs.
- Works with client advisors (banking/attorney/other) to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Some travel required for client meetings.
- Part-time telecommute options may be offered once employee is experienced with Firm's workflows.
Work for one of the world's most valuable brands, as ranked by Forbes. Competitive salary plus bonus and strong benefits package.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
It was recently announced that Wells Fargo Insurance Services will be sold to USI Insurance Services (USI). The sale is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2017. We are continuing to recruit for all open positions supporting Wells Fargo Insurance Services, but want to ensure you are aware that when the sale closes this position will be transferred to USI. If you are offered the position and begin working at Wells Fargo, you should expect to transfer with the sale to USI with similar employment terms and conditions following your Wells Fargo start date.
- 3+ years of insurance experience, financial advisory experience, or a combination of both; working with High Net Worth (HNW) clients
- Knowledge and understanding of High Net Worth insurance carriers
- 3+ years of experience in personal lines insurance working with High Net Worth (HNW) clients
- Surplus Lines insurance placement experience
- Experience cross selling insurance products
- Experience recommending insurance or risk transfer solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Client service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Family office insurance placement and advisory experience
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0043900 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top