Private Risk Account Representative (Account Rep PRM)
Do people come to you to get things done? Do you have an eye for noticing the fine details? Do you have mad-skills with technology? Are you looking for a career with a top-rated company?
Then, we want you to join our team!
Wells Fargo’s Private Risk Management team is looking for an Account Representative to support our sales team and the unique group of clients we serve.
Our High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients have unique needs. And our role at Wells Fargo Private Risk Management is to transfer, minimize, or reduce the risks faced by wealthy individuals and families. Wells Fargo Private Risk Management (PRM) is on the move in the Bay Area. One of the top PRM growth offices nationally.
We recently moved to great new offices in Foster City where this group of insurance professionals work with great camaraderie and teamwork serving a growing list of clients.
A Private Risk Management Account Representative:
- Coordinates service support for Private Risk Management prospects and clients
- Works with sales executives on new business marketing and placement
- Works with account managers to help existing high-net-worth families with insurance changes, renewal planning, and follow-up communications
- Develops, executes and monitors comprehensive client service plans that reflect the client’s personal and risk management goals
- May manage clients
- Desires a long-term career with PRM and Wells Fargo
- Strong technical skills needed to keep client file documentation current
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with numerous insurance company coverage and systems
- Professional oral and written communication skills. Able to provide clear, concise communication to clients and team members. Empathy to assist clients daily and during claims
- Ability to build rapport with team and clients
Work for one of the world’s most valuable brands, as ranked by Forbes. Competitive salary plus bonus and strong benefits package.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of insurance experience or financial advisory experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- 2+ years of experience with High Net Worth (HNW) clients
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0041867 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top