Premier Banker 1
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
Premier Bankers at Wells Fargo strive to become trusted professionals to our affluent customers, both consumer and small business customers, and respected partners to many financial professionals across the enterprise. They serve as the customers' relationship manager to uncover their specific financial needs and goals, backed by Wells Fargo's expertise, technology and resources. By working closely in a branch-based team environment, Premier Bankers proactively advocate for our affluent customers. Premier Bankers develop strong relationships with other Wells Fargo partners that enable them to introduce customers to specialists who can assist with specific financial needs. These partnerships are critical to Premier Bankers' success as well as helping the customer succeed financially by staying connected with them and ensuring the needs of the customer always come first. Premier Bankers are required to maintain Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series registration and state insurance license(s) for ongoing employent in this position. Unlicensed Premier Bankers must complete license requirements within 120 days of hire.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 2+ years of financial services industry experience, through work or military, in one or a combination of the following: corporate banking, corporate lending, consumer banking, consumer lending, business banking, small business, mortgage lending, investments, brokerage, or private banking; or 1+ year experience in a licensed financial services position
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- State Life Insurance license(s)
- Experience assessing customer needs and recommending products/services to fulfill those needs
- Experience solving customer problems
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet team objectives while maintaining individual performance
- Experience identifying additional opportunities to recommend products and services to customers
- Experience mentoring and educating other branch team members
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Business development experience
- Credit experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 65 must be completed when required by the state in which the position is located. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
FL-Inverness: 2437 E Gulf To Lake Hwy - Inverness, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0066752 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top