Portfolio Account Manager Multi Products
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Canada, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
Main function of the job:
The primary role is to minimize losses whilst maximising Vendor utilisation & Dealer service through effective management of assigned Dealer Portfolio. The AM will work closely with Underwriting, Commercial, Portfolio Control, Field Audit and Operations to ensure the smooth delivery of Risk Controls & Customer Service in accordance with CDF SOP's & Procedures.
The AM will be responsible for the in life management of an assigned portfolio of accounts. This will primarily include the provision of customer service and risk management. To achieve this the AM will be responsible for:
- Represents Commercial Distribution Finance to key customers
- Resolves complex customer inquiries, billing errors, payment performance and disputes to ensure CDF remain secure and minimize the need for management interventions
- Various internal reporting requirements.
- Pending approvals / over line requests along with timely processing of increased credit line requests.
- Prompt completion of workflows to ensure compliance and that dealer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Dealing with credit note and customer payment queries to ensure dealer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Collection of Vendor charges to ensure prompt settlement.
- Following Complaints process to ensure the customer is treated fairly.
- Prompt completion of all Learning tasks to ensure practice and compliance are current.
- Ensure a seamless handover/receipt of accounts between AM and Portfolio Control
- Support Commercial with ad hoc reporting/tasks/meetings as required
- Notify dealers to changes in Rates & Terms
- Focus on providing good external and internal customer service
- Help to drive & implement system & process improvements/simplification
- Support cross functional training and best practice within the AM team
- Provide team cover in the absence of colleagues
- Proactively work on BCP related issues.
Ensure effective Risk Controls are in Place by:
- Proactively managing assigned portfolio and meeting or exceeding KRI's & metrics
- Escalating issues promptly to line management
- Following Policy/Procedure/SOPs/Desk Top Manuals to ensure company practice and standards are maintained
- Identifying/reporting and helping to resolve any Operational Risk issues
Market Skills and Certifications
- A strong background of Service Provision & treating the customer fairly.
- Ability to work independently managing their own workload and operating as part of a wider team member with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail, problem solving attitude and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate & work effectively with internal and external customers - a strong team player.
- Proactive in identifying improvement & efficiency opportunities cross functionally.
- Able to display a positive attitude and flexible approach to assigned tasks with a desire to learn new things.
- Strong Risk focus, ability to work under time pressure& working closely to metrics & deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Ability to make decisions within the agreed boundaries with minimal supervision.
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top