Phone Banker Premier
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through digital and contact centers. The contact centers in WFVC operate as Wells Fargo’s primary contact center organization. Our customer-facing locations provide service and solutions to customers by phone, email and letter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With nearly 12,000 team members, the contact centers serve approximately 450 million customer contacts annually, supporting consumer, small business, credit card, online banking, and home equity.
The Premier Banking Team, part of WFVC, is responsible for delivering exceptional service to our high value small business customers by providing a superior level of service and by offering flexible solutions to grow customer relationships.
Currently hiring for training class starting on 2/27/2017. Training hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday for 8 weeks. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class)
HOURS: To be determined.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Salary Range – $15.20/hr. – $15.86/hr. Depending on experience, plus eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Incentive Plan with the opportunity to earn monthly and quarterly incentive.
Our Premier Bankers:
- Quickly answer our high value customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner.
- WOW each customer by going out of the way to please them.
- Provide first call resolution while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines.
- Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits+F11
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- Include on your resume/profile experience in any of the following: Sales, Retail Sales, Product Sales, Selling, Sales Associate, Performance Goals, Suggestive Sales, Call Center Sales, Up-selling, Contact Center, Financial Sales, Commissioned Sales, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales Customer Service, Banking, Finance, Customer Service Representative, Insurance Sales, Mortgage Sales, Auto Sales, Cross Selling, Inside and Outside Sales, Telemarketing, Referral, Customer Care, Collections and G11.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Hogan
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Virtual Library
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of banking processes, compliance, products, and services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Knowledge and understanding of call center business, processes and procedures
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr – Shoreview, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0101470 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top