Personal Loan Sales Representative
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Wells Fargo’s Personal Lending group is part of the company’s Consumer Credit Solutions business and serves more than 3 million customers in all 50 states. The group provides credit products to help customers meet their financial needs: private student loans through the Education Financial Services business; personal loans and lines of credit through the Personal Lines and Loans business; and auto financing to customers at more than 6,000 Wells Fargo banking stores through the Direct Auto business. Wells Fargo Personal Lending also provides customers with free tools and financial education resources to help them succeed financially.
Do you have experience offering products and services to customers based on their need or a proven track record with outbound sales or collections? If you have an interest in gaining and sharing your knowledge about our products and services with current and prospective customers, Wells Fargo has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Representatives on our Central Sales team.
This is a high volume call center environment with pre-established leads. The successful candidate will be expected to handle 160+ calls/day while providing exceptional customer service to existing and prospective customers.
The successful candidate must be comfortable in reciting from standard scripts and screens to address each customer’s individual needs and must possess the ability to easily navigate within the system and track calls accordingly.
The Representative will be responsible for maintaining knowledge of a variety of financial products and services in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Work Schedule: Monday & Friday, 8:am – 5:pm; Tuesday & Wednesday, 10:am – 7:pm; Thursday, 9:am – 6:pm; Saturdays depending on business need.
- 6+ months of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to address and resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial products and services
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Knowledge and understanding of outbound Sales (call center environment)
- Solid negotiation skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated success at providing appropriate financial solutions to customers
- Advanced Reading Skills (for script reading)
- Responsible for placing outbound calls to existing Wells Fargo customers. No cold calling.
- Will support our Personal Lines & Loans team
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $27,400 Mid: $37,000
AZ-Chandler: 2800 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0166073 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top