Personal Banker Registered 2
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
The Personal Banker Registered (SAFE) 2 builds long-term relationships with existing and new Wells Fargo high value customers ensuring retention and exercising excellent customer service in all customer interactions. The banker’s key responsibility is to identify customers' needs so that you can provide them with options that meet their needs and financial objectives.In addition, Personal Banker Registered (SAFE) 2s may reach out into the community by visiting businesses and conduct educational seminars in the community. Special emphasis is placed on providing customers with personal financial reviews and lending service. The Personal Banker Registered (SAFE) 2 develops and maintains strong relationships with Wells Fargo partners to meet customer needs and exceed expectations. Personal Banker Registered (SAFE) 2s have an additional focus to assist customers with investment solutions. This starts with assessing the client's needs and recommending investments, retirement, insurance, and WellsTrade solutions. Personal Banker Registered (SAFE) 2s engage their Financial Advisor partners to help deliver the right solutions for customers to succeed financially.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 2+ years of financial industry experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 6 (or 7) and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
State Life Insurance license(s)
- 1+ year of financial lending experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Experience mentoring and peer-coaching others
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Experience making work-related outbound phone calls
- Financial lending experience
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
DC-Washington: 1447 P St Nw - Washington, DC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top