Personal Banker 1
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Tellers are the face of our company and represent Wells Fargo in the community. A Teller position with our team offers an opportunity to be part of one of America s greatest companies. You’ll have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, people and experiences in a professional work environment – that’s part of the fun!
We value what’s right for our customers in everything we do. Everything we do, we do to protect the customer and the bank. Our teller’s role is to warmly welcome customers to our branch, efficiently process the customer’s request, and build trust that Wells Fargo can help them with all of their financial needs.
We want them to know about all of our innovative services, financial education information, as well as take advantage of the relationships we provide as Wells Fargo team members.
Every teller is part of a team that is rated first, and most importantly, on the customers’ experience with the teams’ service. Every teller has her/his own performance objectives that are based on ensuring a best in class customer experience, which includes listening to customers and helping them navigate the tools and resources that Wells Fargo offers. Our best tellers constantly go the extra mile to greet customers and provide exceptional customer service, make them feel welcome and also engage them to learn about their financial needs. Reliable attendance is essential for success in this role.
This exciting role includes:
Going the extra mile to greet customers, show them that we care, and make them feel welcome
Asking questions to learn about their financial needs and, when the customer sees the value, introducing them to other Wells Fargo team members.
Working with your manager to increase your customer advocacy effectiveness through feedback and coaching.
Processing multiple customer transactions through patience, attention to detail, and the ability to follow procedures.
Accurately maintaining and balancing a cash drawer.
Delivering upon customer needs for products such as safe deposit boxes, merchant/vault, ATM processing, bonds and coupons, foreign currency and night drop.
A happy, satisfied customer starts with you!
Qualifications can be demonstrated through relevant military experience or demonstrated leadership or goal achievement in related academic activities or internships.
At Wells Fargo, we have an outstanding diverse team. We want people who pitch in and help others without being asked. We want team members who are committed to the success of the team. Tellers develop and improve their skills through training programs and regular feedback discussions with supervisors, to help them improve in their current role and further their professional development. Many of our managers and senior leaders started their career as a teller. With an organization the size of Wells Fargo, there are multiple opportunities to learn and grow and explore career options over time. Our vision and values supports developing and engaging our team members.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in retail or the financial services industry
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
CA-Santa Ana: 101 W 4th St – Santa Ana, CA
CA-Santa Ana: 1801 East 17th St – Santa Ana, CA
CA-Santa Ana: 3764 W Mcfadden Ave – Santa Ana, CA
CA-Orange: 170 S Main St – Orange, CA
CA-Santa Ana: 2700 N Main St – Santa Ana, CA
CA-Santa Ana: 3925 S Bristol St – Santa Ana, CA
CA-Tustin: 18356 Irvine Blvd – Tustin, CA
CA-Santa Ana: 3650 S Bristol St – Santa Ana, CA
CA-Santa Ana: 2301 S Main St – Santa Ana, CA
CA-Orange: 1435 W Chapman Ave – Orange, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0004252 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top