Wells Fargo Enterprise Systems QA is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to support various SWIFT applications.
The candidate must have International Banking experience and knowledge of SWIFT messaging functions, including the following:
- Responsible for supporting testing for Business As Usual, Discretionary and Non-Discretionary PEGA Projects, as well as quarterly maintenance enhancements for the various PEGA applications.
- Interact with interface, technology, operations and Project Management partners.
- Coordinate and participate in testing activities with interfacing partners, perform hands on testing, and manage application defects.
- Collaborate with business and development partners to establish and maintain a consistent approach in the execution of the Wholesale QA process; document all phases of QA process.
- Actively participate in BRD reviews, gap analysis, design, test planning, test execution, and user training.
- Create, prepare, and facilitate quality assurance reviews of test plans and test scripts.
- Coordinate and support UAT testing and defect triage across various functional teams and also support test environment management including builds, deployments, and patching.
- Utilize technical/functional knowledge of applications to provide assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving moderately complex test problems.
- Lead and prioritize testing activities for projects involving onshore and offshore teams.
- Mentor less experienced QA analysts.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and write formal test plans and test specifications as relates to projects or maintenance releases.
- Partner with business and development partners to create detailed test scripts for User Acceptance Testing.
- Manually execute detailed test cases designed to validate business requirements and technical solutions.
- Identify and document defects in a defect tracking system (ALM) and manage issues/defects through resolution.
- Provide timely communication to project stakeholders.
- Contribute to efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving basic to medium business problems.
- 5+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 3+ years of HP ALM experience
- 3+ years of compliance and controls testing experience
- 3 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 3+ years of experience testing end user applications and technology products
- 3+ years of defect tracking tool experience
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application testing methodologies, tools, and execution
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: user acceptance testing including: planning, strategy, script creation, and execution
- Knowledge and understanding of automated regression and maintaining scripts in regression
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0080691 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top