PB Client Associate (safe) 2
Supports senior level Private Bankers with account administration, sales activities, risk management, and relationship management, supporting multiple people and balancing multiple priorities. Assists in providing service to their Private Banking client relationships. Interacts frequently with clients to help profile and identify client retention issues as well as potential new business opportunities across product lines. Develops strong product accountability. Develops strong product knowledge and basic client relationship management skills to meet the financial needs of customers and may have accountability over simple accounts. Cross-sells products and services to existing clients. Prepares preliminary client correspondence and customized professional client presentation materials to support sales/marketing efforts. May assist with financial/wealth planning such as less complex spreadsheet preparation and analysis. Researches and resolves operational issues related to complex accounts. Works with Centers/Offices/Stores to execute daily transactions for bankers in sales and credit support. May provide work direction and training to more junior level Associates. Job may be located in a WM Office or WM Center or in a Retail/Branch location. This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 2+ years of administrative experience, sales support experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of systems: AFS, Hogan, and ClientLink
- Ability to provide strong customer service while balancing the needs of clients, shareholders, and team members
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of sales, cross sell, marketing or communications
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0000961 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top