Part Time Operations Clerk 2
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Come join our Tukwilla, WA Cash Vault team! We have a 20 hour, Part-Time opportunity now available!
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Work Hours: Start 9am-5pm or until the work is complete. There is flexibility needed for this schedule as it is open-ended.
- Starting Salary: $15.00/hour and this position is eligible for benefits
This position has strict production metrics that determine acceptable levels of performance and require that all cash must be accounted for on the day it is received. There are also strict deadlines requiring flexibility of schedule, as this is an open-ended position with the start and end time being determined by work flow.
The successful Operations Clerk demonstrates strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow procedures, and basic computer knowledge. They have the desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately. While the dress code is casual, the Operations Clerk works in an extremely secure facility under constant video surveillance.
Want to learn more about our Cash Vault team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: https://youtu.be/gq1io_GrJl8
Please note: the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume
- 6+ months of experience in a production or general office environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- 6+ months of teller experience
- 1+ year of operations experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Cash vault or cash handling experience
- Knowledge and understanding of cash vault operations
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to receive and transmit written communications
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0012297 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Back to top