Researches and resolves issues and matters which may involve substantial legal or factual complexity, through detailed review and/or examination of documentation and/or factual investigation. Provides background for specific client inquiries under the direction of an attorney. May prepare or review agreements and documents with customized provisions under the direction of an attorney. Provides support to a specialized practice or functional area within the Law Department, requiring a high degree of analytical, written and oral communication and organization skills. Able to identify specific as well as broad, underlying issues in area of expertise and work independently on complex assignments without direct supervision. This person will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing laws and regulations impacting the consumer lending lines of business, and will prepare communications and summaries of laws and regulations for use by the Law Department’s compliance and business clients. This person will also work on enterprise remediation issues, regulatory supervision and examination, and other specialized projects.
- 3+ years of paralegal experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to quickly and effectively analyze and summarize complex laws and regulations
- Ability to create written documentation that is easily understood by non-attorney clients
- Paralegal certification may be required in some states
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0037903 LAW DEPARTMENT
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top