Paralegal 2 – Asset Management International Paralegal
Wells Fargo & Company, a leader in the financial services industry, seeks an experienced corporate and/or regulatory paralegal to join the Boston office of its Law Department. The paralegal would join a specialized team of attorneys and paralegals providing support to Wells Fargo's international fund business based in Luxembourg. Responsibilities would include preparation and maintenance of offering documents (prospectuses and KIIDs) as well as responsibilities for country registrations and related matters. In addition, this paralegal could be asked to provide support to the team of domestic mutual fund paralegals, as needed.
- 3+ years of paralegal experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to take direction well and to think critically when issues arise.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment.
- Paralegal certification may be required in some states
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0104718 LAW DEPARTMENT
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top