Overdraft Collector 1
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts. We also have positions for individuals who are fluent in Spanish and English and we offer a 5% lang. differential.
With the OVERDRAFT COLLECTIONS team, you will:
- Work in an environment that is professional, fun, and energized with a casual dress code.
- Field inbound and make outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer system.
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
- Act as the point of contact for the customer to help determine the reason for their account being overdrawn and evaluate the customer's financial situation.
- Ask for payment in full on every call or negotiate account resolution and terms of repayment.
- Have structured work days with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
The working environment is professional, fun and energized with a casual dress code!
Additionally, you will be working in a call center which requires a very structured work day. As part of this role your calls will be monitored for quality and accuracy.
We offer outstanding benefits:
- Matched 40-1K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Critical caregiving Leave
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Opportunities
Start date: Tuesday, October 3, 2017
6 Weeks of Paid training: Monday-Friday: 8a-5p
Upon completion of your training, you will be required to work a 40-hour work week.
After training: Schedules are on a business need basis. Some schedules are eligible for a 15% shift differential
- Sun-Thurs (Fri/Sat off) Sun 9a-530p, Mon-Thurs 12p-9p
Tues-Sat (Sun/Mon off) Tues-Fri 9a-6p, Sat 7a-330p OR Tues-Thurs 12p-9p, Fri 8a-430p, Sat 7a-330p
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military service
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014331 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top