Oracle eBusiness Suite Developer (App Sys Eng 4)
Wells Fargo's Financial Systems and Technology Group (FST) within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is seeking an Oracle E-Business Suite developer to work on projects/enhancements/production support including analyzing requirements, writing technical design, writing/leading complex code, and guide overall testing to the application team supporting Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Develop, test, maintain and support customizations to Oracle E-Business Suite, PL/SQL code, UNIX shell scripts, OAF.
- Perform technical analysis and development on multiple moderate to large projects concurrently.
- Participate in technical and functional group discussions and code reviews.
- Provide technical expertise and support to line of business.
- Write clear technical design documents based on analysis of business requirements.
- Understand and follow corporate SDLC standards and release management standards.
- As needed, work with the infrastructure teams (e.g. database DBA's, UNIX or Windows SA, SAN engineers, etc.) in support of production issues or the build out of new infrastructure.
The preferred work location will be Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with no relocation assistance. Remote work will be an option all candidates.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 3+ years of Oracle Financials experience
- 5+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 5+ years of UML (Unified Modeling Language) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of Perl or Shell experience
- Autosys experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 including with upgrades and implementations.
- Experience with OAF (Oracle Application Framework).
- General Ledger (GL) and FAH (Financial Accounting Hub) as it relates to modules within Oracle Financials. .
- Wells Fargo development experience.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0070212 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top