Ops Legal Specialist 1
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo’s business goals.
This position is within the Summons and Subpoenas department.
- Reads, interprets, researches and processes subpoenas, levies and other legal documents on behalf of Wells Fargo.
- Determines proper course of action and coordinates correspondence. Responds to inquiries from external customers, internal team members, government agencies and outside attorneys.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 7:30 am– 4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm. Schedule can change due to business needs and overtime may be required.
- *Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 3+ years of operations experience, legal processing experience, or a combination of both
- Ability to perform general operation processing work
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to identify potential operational issues and legal risks
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0158880 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top