Operations Processor 3 - Part-time
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Solutions, Deposit Products Group, Innovation, Operations, Treasury Management and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo’s business goals.
The Unclaimed Property department performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex processes relating to state unclaimed property. We are looking for a highly motivated team member that takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
This person may be responsible for recovering properties that other companies may be reporting unclaimed property payable to Wells Fargo or one or our subsidiaries. This person will join with the Unclaimed Property team and assist most business groups in claiming this money. The duties would include but not limited to:
- Research state, county, and city governments along with bankruptcy courts and other areas that may be holding funds owed to Wells Fargo
- Review the claim filing requirements and file claims on behalf of Wells Fargo meeting the required format
- Distribute the funds received to the appropriate line of business monthly
- Incoming and outgoing calls to customers regarding reactivation or reclaiming of their accounts
- Responsible for talking to other Lines of Businesses and working with the escalation team to resolve customer issues.
The job will include working with multiple systems so the ability to multitask is important. You will need to be able to work independently and with a sense of urgency, as the department at certain times of the year has strict deadlines. There will be times that mandatory overtime will be necessary.
Hours: The work schedule for this position is based on business needs
This is a part time (21 hours per week) position.
Highly prefer hours Monday and Tuesday 6:00am-2:30pm and Friday 6:00am-11:00am.
May be open to other hours, but preference given to those that can work the hours above.
- *Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Customer service experience
- Hogan experience
- Experience meeting operational goals
- Strong research and documentation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Account relationship knowledge
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0009229 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top