Operations Processor 3 - Outsource Cash Vault
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Our Outsource Cash Vault team in Denver has an opening for an Operations Processor 3!
The Operations Processor 3 performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex processes or functions. Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers. Uses multiple online systems.
Duties may include:
- Receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed
- Entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy
- Balancing general ledger accounts
- Resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records
- Preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents
Works under general supervision following established procedures. Exercises some judgment within guidelines. Considered a subject matter expert on operational issues related to process or function. Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring assigned Outsource vaults for reconcilement issues needing resolution
- Monitors and responds to anomalies involving the SafeVantage product through General Ledger and customer review
- Performs SafeVantage research submitted through ServiceView meeting all established SLA's
- Responsible for providing customer service phone support for our Outsource customers
Hours 6:00am to 3:00pm MT – may be required to work earlier or later if necessary
Salary will be dependent on experience. Minimum salary will be $16.00/hr. This position is eligible for benefits.
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and provide good customer service
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to compose clear, concise e-mails to a wide audience
- Skilled in reconciling General Ledger accounts and resolving out of balance conditions
- Solid problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Must have attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0009746 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top