Operations Processor 3
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Join the #2 Overall Auto lender ( Source: Autocount )
Our Dealer Services team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
We currently have Operations Processor 3 positions available in the High Risk Business Process Center of Excellence within Dealer Services. These positions will be located in Tempe, AZ. This group will be responsible for conducting second level reviews of indirect auto loan accounts.
The Operations Processor 3 performs a variety of tasks to review the decision to recover a vehicle. Processor will ensure we have exhausted all collection opportunities before moving a vehicle to recovery. This includes reviewing and documenting all steps in the process, following up with the Regional Collections Centers (RCC), reviewing the RCC checklists, and escalating as needed. This position will work under general supervision while following established procedures. Exercise some judgment within guidelines.
Position may be cross-trained in process redemption and reinstatements as well as impound and seizure procedures.
Schedules will be between Monday and Friday, 8:00 AM Eastern – 8:00 PM Pacific. Some Saturday coverage may be required. Based on business needs, schedule can change and overtime may be required
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of loan processing, loan document preparation or loan document post closing review
- Knowledge and understanding of document research and review
- Ability to review or audit of loan documentation or derivatives documentation
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Collections or recovery experience
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top