Operations Processor 3
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo's business goals.
Performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex processes or functions. Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers. Uses multiple online systems.
Duties may include:
- Receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed
- Entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts
- Resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records
- Preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents
Works under general supervision following established procedures. Exercises some judgment within guidelines. Considered a subject matter expert on operational issues related to process or function. Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed. This position will work in both the DPSS Interest Reporting and Bank by Mail departments.
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong research skills
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Experience working with bank interest reporting systems.
- Ability to research and understand IRS regulations
- Experience using HOGAN and RE
OR-Portland: 2701 Nw Vaughn - Portland, OR
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0009264 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top