Operations Processor 3
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Capital Markets team manages the interest rate and operational risks associated with the origination, sale and servicing of mortgage loans, and provides liquidity for the mortgage assets originated by Wells Fargo.
The Default Document Processing (DDP) team within Capital Markets has a need to add additional Operations Processor 3 to the team in Eagan, MN. This team is responsible specifically for identifying incoming mail to distribute to different business partners. The Operations Processor 3 will follow the imaging process for each piece of mail through Rapid Optical Capture(ROC) platform. These are high volume, time-sensitive tasks that require intermediate research and problem solving skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify incoming mail and distribute to different business partners.
- Analyze, interpret and document information from various sources: including multiple online systems.
- Prepping, scanning, and reviewing documents related to Default Servicing
- Utilizing Kofax Software applications, Citrix, Quick Search, MSP and Futility
- Works under general supervision following established procedures
- Exercises some judgment within guidelines
Hours: 6:45 am until 3:15 pm, Monday through Friday. Overtime may be available based on business need.
Please note that posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume.
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to manage a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Mortgage industry experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work through changes as processes are defined
- Experience with imaging or document management processes
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
MN-Eagan: 1000 Blue Gentian Rd - Eagan, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0037952 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top