Operations Processor 2 - Dealer Services Collections Team
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Used Auto lender (Source: Autocount)
Our Dealer Services team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
We currently have Operations Processor 2 positions available in the High Risk Business Process Center of Excellence within Dealer Services. These positions will be located in Tempe, AZ. This group will be responsible for processing indirect auto loan accounts currently in recovery status.
The Operations Processor 2 performs a variety of administrative operational tasks such as the verification of indirect auto account information, and working with vendors to assign and follow up on the accounts. Processor takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to assignment of accounts in recovery status. Tasks require coordination of information and flagging of accounts using multiple online systems and assigning follow up as needed. Duties may include: receiving and reviewing incoming work, and contacting appropriate resources as needed. This position will work under general supervision while following established procedures. Exercise some judgment within guidelines.
Position may be cross-trained in process redemption and reinstatements as well as impound and seizure procedures.
Schedules will be between Monday and Friday, 8:00 AM Eastern – 8:00 PM Pacific. Some Saturday coverage may be required. Based on business needs, schedule can change and overtime may be required.
- 1+ year of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Collections or recovery experience
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to review or audit of loan documentation or derivatives documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of document research and review
- Knowledge and understanding of loan processing, loan document preparation or loan document post closing review
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Flexibility to work different shifts
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0043754 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top