Operations Processor 2
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Used Auto lender (Source: Autocount)
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Operations Processor 2 in Wells Fargo Dealer Services Originations & Insurance Support Department is responsible for providing daily operational support to the loan servicing departments. This position processes documents, imports/enters data, maintains records, and identifies/researches complex items. Support daily operations through processing documents, recording information, importing/entering data, and maintaining records using considerable knowledge of department policy and procedures. Identify and research complex items (mail, checks, loan files, faxes, correspondence, e-mail, etc.) to insure correct and efficient processing.
Resolve issues and escalate unresolved or unusual issues as needed to senior staff members or management for guidance and resolution. Provide excellent customer service at all points of customer contact internally and externally. May interact with internal and external customers to obtain or share complex information, assist in the implementing of forms and procedures, and help team members with workload.
Position Hours/Schedule: Monday-Friday with hours ranging between 7am-6pm; Must be available to work some Saturdays per month, hours may change due to business need so must be flexible
- 1+ year of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to resolve and work through escalated and complex customer issues
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity with Dealer Services' systems like AFS, ITop, etc.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0209922 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top