Operations Processor 2
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
The team is responsible for timely and accurate processing of SWIFT, CHIPS, FEDWIRE and book transfers on behalf of our correspondent bank customers. Funds Transfer reviews and decisions potential regulatory hits on all wires into and out of the Integrated Funds Transfer (IFT) system before releasing to the CHIPS and FEDWIRE system and or credit to our customers account. The team provides administrative support for cancellations and amendment requests on same day value payments. The team also has responsibility for the closing of the IFT system as well as serving as Subject Matter Experts on all projects related to Funds Transfer.
The job holder would have the responsibility of processing wire transfer payments in the international funds transfer department on behalf of our clients, being International Correspondent Banks worldwide. The job holder would need to reach and maintain departmental production and quality standards within a defined period of time.
- 1+ year of operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Knowledge and understanding of wire transfer processes
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CHIPS (Clearing House Interbank Payments System)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of International Wire Transfer and/or excellent keyboarding skills with the ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of SWIFT and Federal Reserve wire transfer payments.
- Knowledge of International business helpful with a good grasp of world geography. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0043044 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top