Responsible for providing the highest level of quality service to our internal and external customers by properly administering all processing functions within the processing unit. Such services will provide support to multi financial products, including but not limited to CDF(Commercial Distribution Finance).
These functions include Customer Set-up, Booking, both EDI and manual, Billing, Cash application/Settlement and Customer service etc. Ensure timely and accurate service to our external Manufacturer and Distributor vendors.
- Review legal contract and input customer and deal information into system.
- Collect, scan and upload invoices to System. Ensure invoice image quality and quantity accurate.
- Reconciliation of invoices and store paper files safe and in order.
- Prepare and process all simple to complex incoming invoices into the system which includes verifying customer numbers and information
- Reconcile, research, and process all credit memos into the system.
- Contact customers, dealers, manufacturers and distributors on problem invoices or payment which require further data in order to process
- Validate and verify funding information for purchased invoices and Cash applicaiton details. Make any necessary adjustments for finance charges, offsets, or credit memos
- Receive incoming phone calls from customers, manufacturers and distributors seeking additional information on data processes, or providing status updates relating to funding, billing and cash application.
- Monitor all exceptions until resolved or completed within an established timeframe
- Interface and communicate with business managers and Customer Service personnel to resolve exception approvals, invoice problems, credit memo issues, and other matters
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree plus 4+ years' experience working with accounts receivable and/or accounts payable or in a customer service position
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Both in verbal and writing.
- More than 2 years' living/working in a pan-Asia or Global role, additional Asia language ability
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top