Responsible for manage CDF Asia OPS AIMS / Triad team to handle daily work, providing the highest level of quality service to our internal and external customers by properly supervising all processing functions within the processing unit. Such services will provide support to multi financial products, including but not limited to CDF(Commercial Distribution Finance).
These functions include Customer Set-up, Booking, both EDI and manual, Billing, Cash application/Settlement and Customer service etc. Ensure timely and accurate service to our external Manufacturer and Distributor vendors.
- Manage below end to end process on daily basis, ensure high quality deliverables.
- Review legal contract and input customer and deal information into system.
- Collect, scan and upload invoices to System. Ensure invoice image quality and quantity accurate.
- Reconciliation of invoices and store paper files safe and in order.
- Prepare and process all simple to complex incoming invoices into the system which includes verifying customer numbers and information
- Reconcile, research, and process all credit memos into the system.
- Contact customers, dealers, manufacturers and distributors on problem invoices or payment which require further data in order to process
- Validate and verify funding information for purchased invoices and Cash application details. Make any necessary adjustments for finance charges, offsets, or credit memos
- Receive incoming phone calls from customers, manufacturers and distributors seeking additional information on data processes, or providing status updates relating to funding, billing and cash application.
As a Triad Manager, You will also need to support work including
- calculating asset splitting, preparing participant certificates, and collecting funds.
- Monitor all exceptions until resolved or completed within an established timeframe
- Interface and communicate with business managers and Customer Service personnel to resolve exception approvals, invoice problems, credit memo issues, and other matters
- Provide training and coaching to team members to support their growth and development. Support business new initiative and improvement projects.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree plus 4+ years' experience working with accounts receivable and/or accounts payable or in a customer service position
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Both in verbal and writing.
- Experience of managing team in back-office area
- More than 2 years' living/working in a pan-Asia or Global role, additional Asia language ability
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements .
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top