Operations Manager 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role
The Delivery head of CoP/CoE will be responsible for managing operations of all CoPs/CoEs under wholesale Operations and also ensure that the values promised while creating the CoPs are delivered.
- Manage operations of various CoP/CoE functions supporting multiple LoBs
- Responsible for creating and monitoring business goals for team that align to Enterprise goals (including LoB expectations) and EGS goals
- Drive various Add Value projects and Efficiency projects to achieve the benefits that are planned on account of creation of CoP/CoE
- Identify automation (RPA & non-RPA) and projects and drive them to completion
- Risk Management
- Develop a charge back methodology for CoP/CoE services and appropriately bill the LoBs
- Strategy & Execution of new CoP/CoE
- Providing robust governance
- Stakeholders management at US and EGS
- People Management & people development
- Manage finance budget at appropriate levels
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- Overall 15+ years of work experience that should have an experience of more than 10 years in Operations Management
- Ability to drive Continuous Improvements & Efficiency projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills and inter-personnel skills
- Highly Self-motivated with a zeal to create difference and add value at the Enterprise level
- Post-Graduation degree in Business/Finance
Back to top