Operations Manager 1/2
Job Description - Operation Managers
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Working for a global leader in banking, Wells Fargo & Company is one of the world's largest banks and employs more than 270,000 people worldwide.
Our international business activities truly span the globe, with our coast-to-coast U.S. presence, overseas offices in strategic locations and technology platforms, we provide our clients the direct and on-the-ground support they need to effectively manage all their global business in 130 countries.
The Well Fargo Commercial Real Estate division has consistently outperformed its competitors thereby taking a leading market share in the US.
EGS Commercial Real estate team has 470+ team members across Hyderabad and Bengaluru. This team provides back-end support on all commercial real estate loans originated by Wells Fargo and provides servicing support for 500+ billion outstanding loans.
About the Role
Performs operational manager activities relating to commercial real estate business. Managing the operational performance of one or more processes within the team; motivating the team and driving them for the team/organizational goal and managing the line of business expectation.
Responsibility includes, but not limited to, manage process and lead a team of 20+ team members, and actively participate in projects/ process enhancements and encourage creative thinking amongst the team.
- 7 to 11 years of overall experience in commercial real estate industry.
- Proficient in developing cash flow models by analyzing multiple documents
- Ability to read, comprehend and synthesize data regarding property performance / market related information from multiple sources into one prescribed template.
- Good team management skills, problem solving skills, time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience in Managing LOB expectation in line with the business needs
- Ability to work along with the team and generate MIS reports for the department
- Initiate process improvement/quality improvement ideas and implement
- Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem solving skill
- MBA from good college/university
- Any professional finance certification would be a plus
Back to top