Operations Manager 1
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support that enables a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo to help us serve our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Banking Operations, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the role
Manages a team who leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production. Functions managed may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
- Manages subordinate managers and/or professional teams. Accountable for unit's operational performance. Develops and implements shorter-term strategies with low-to-moderate financial risk that could impact functions or activities. Provides input to the development and implementation of longer-term strategies. Interacts with all levels of the organization; including senior leadership.
- Upholds company policies as it relates to the program and drives for adherence to such policies. Ensures that checks on attendance, schedule adherence, and decorum in the workplace are executed for uninterrupted operations and to uphold the Company's standards for professionalism
- Maintains company-set ratios on staffing to ensure smooth operations of the program
- Drives for recognition and reward of top-performing employees by ensuring the pay-out of incentives and the provision of additional roles and responsibilities for succession planning/ leadership development. Dutifully conducts performance planning and feedback meetings and accomplishes the necessary performance appraisal forms in order to assess high potential employees
- Ensures that proper action is taken for non-performing team members as well as those with documented infractions against company policies.
- Ensures that all company and/or team updates are cascaded to all individuals in the program by conducting regular meetings with Leadership Team. Disseminates information in a timely manner, taking into consideration information sensitivity and confidentiality.
Market Skills and Certifications
- College Graduate / Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- 8 years relevant experience.
- With leadership experience in an operations environment; supporting Home Lending / Home Mortgage line of business is an advantage.
- Must have extensive experience in a team environment. Must be flexible and able to handle change.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Problem solving skills
- Training Experience added value but not preferred.
- With experience in Budgeting, Capacity Planning, Data Analytics
- With experience in transitions/migration of processes
- Amenable to work on the night shift, shifting schedules,and holidays.
Back to top