About Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Job Description -
- Process payments in a timely manner.
- Matrix oriented, aimed at productivity and accuracy.
- Respect and follow instruction from Assistant Team Head/Team Head.
- Strictly follow and understand U.S. OFAC Regulations.
- Strictly follow our internal OFAC Sanction System.
- Report overnight duty from 9pm to 6am/10pm to 7am (Monday to Friday) with additional shift allowance provided.
- Report duty on HK Holidays, typhoon and black rainstorm days with compensation.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Good communication skills both in spoken and written English.
- A self-motivated team player with good inter-personal skills and attention to details.
- Responsible and reliable person and able to work independently.
- Secondary School or Matriculated Graduate.
- At least 1 to 3 years banking experience in Funds Transfer or Remittance preferable.
- Knowledge on SWIFT, CHIPS and Fedwire.
Back to top