Operations Analyst 4
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance- Wholesale Operations
About Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provided $47 billion in financing for more than 50,000 dealers and more than 4,000 distributors and manufacturers globally in 2015. CDF provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and commitment. Programs include inventory and accounts receivable financing, asset-based lending, private label financing, and related financial products.
The Operations Analyst works independently with considerable latitude, compiles, analyzes and interprets data to make strategic and tactical recommendations to business managers. Using statistical analysis, solves complex operational, systems related and/or customer issues with possible financial risk. Creates and maintains databases using data from multiple sources. Applies complex statistical data to business strategies and presents recommendations to senior management in a meaningful format. May manage complex production efforts and large projects requiring the coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines. May partner with technology group to define business requirements, perform user acceptance testing and implement complex changes. Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies.
- Reviews deal package prior to sending to customer, verifies all necessary information for the deal is accounted for.
- Reviews and validates accuracy of deal documents, including UCC, security agreements, promissory notes, articles of incorporation, insurance certificates, loan agreements of assigned transactions.
- Contacts the customer in receipt of conditions specific to each customer deal; sets follow up communication with the customer and engages sales stakeholders as necessary.
- Evaluates approval decisions using delegated risk authority to ensure proper mitigation of risk to the company.
- Assists associates to ensure customer/deal specific information is accurate in source system and that documentation created meets risk requirements and is complete and accurate.
- Maintains open lines of communication with customers, stakeholders, including risk and sales through required interfacing systems/platforms.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 5+ years of operations analysis experience
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Ability to independently provide summaries and make strategic recommendations on operational data
- Ability to partner and coordinate with other functions on projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding technical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience working with all product and collateral types as well as various forms of documentation
- Knowledge of Uniform Commercial Code.
- Demonstrated leadership and inclusive behavior.
- Cross-functional teamwork: ability to pull together teams comprised of individuals from multiple functional backgrounds and drive results.
- Strong team player, with demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills and focus.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0206430 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top