Operations Analyst 3
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Corporate Finance plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company’s balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments; oversees internal real estate needs; drives acquisitions; is responsible for financial controls; and leads corporate strategy.
Corporate Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. It works with capital markets to provide lowest possible costs of incremental funding, subject to capital and financial risk management constraints. It improves financial performance by analyzing business unit performance and recommending areas of improvement. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
This role is a part of Retail Pricing Strategy and Compliance team. The selected candidate will be responsible for determining why a closing needs to occur beyond the lock expiration
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
- Perform daily loan review processes within a prescribed timeframe
- Analyzes business issues and makes recommendations to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance.
- Works under limited supervision to analyze and solve complex operational, systems-related and/or customer issues
- Ensure that activities being performed are aligned with Wells Fargo, legal, regulatory and business policies.
- Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies.
- Acts as an information resource and provides training/assistance as needed to other team members and business partners.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all internal business partners.
- May assist with the resolution of an escalation or disputes on a loan review
- May assist or complete the compiling and/or providing of audit back-up materials prior to and during audits help resolve any outstanding issues as a result of the audit.
- May assist with projects requiring coordination, and/or contribute to task forces or project teams.
- 3+ years of analytical experience, reporting experience, or a combination of both
- Ability to direct and oversee escalated technical troubleshooting and complex analysis efforts for prompt recovery of major issues
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Intermediate Microsoft Access skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to independently provide summary of operational data
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience researching and compiling complex operational data
- Solid troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience using CORE
- General knowledge and understanding of finance and financial reporting
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0035390 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top