Operations Analyst 2 (Treasury Analyst)
Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the U.S.
This individual will be responsible for Treasury Operations’ daily responsibilities which will include but not be limited to processing, approving, or researching US, Canadian or International wire transfers, reviewing and managing DDA/MCA transactions, and ensuring adherence to department and corporate policies and procedures.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1+ year of treasury experience
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to independently provide summary of operational data
- Experience researching and compiling operational data
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Solid troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Possesses troubleshooting, technical and resolution skills as it relates to Treasury (i.e wire transfers, monitoring line of credit activity, cash forecasting, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team while ensuring that all Treasury processes are completed before specific deadlines.
- 3+ years of operational experience.
- 1+ years experience with General Ledger (specifically Oracle), cash forecasting or asset based lending company.
- CTP certification preferred.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0165290 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top