Operations Analyst 2
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
As a part of Enterprise Finance, the Bonus/Commission Administration department within Mortgage Production Finance is seeking a dynamic individual with high initiative and strong customer focus. This position is responsible for supporting accurate and timely payment to all compensation eligible sales positions, supporting our customer service line for any compensation related questions, and supporting our compensation system for all compensation payments. Person in this role will also manage relationships with our field partners.
Core responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Define user requirements, perform user acceptance testing and/or troubleshoot systems-related operational issues for compensation system installs
- Processing miscellaneous pay requests, including but not limited to adjustments to commission pay, salary, and all other requests as needed
- Interpreting, researching, and resolving compensation related issues and adhere to company policies
- Researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics
- Performing queries both independently and at direction of management
- Assist ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts, manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and training materials to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service
- The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The work schedule for this position is: Monday – Friday (8 am – 5pm CST)
Candidates only within the preferred location will be considered
- 2+ years of operations experience
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Experience researching and compiling operational data
- Good reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to independently provide summary of operational data
- Solid troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An AA/AS degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles: commission or bonus compensation
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0036087 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top