Operations Accountant 3
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wholesale Loans Services (WLS) team is responsible for spreading financial statements of existing and prospective customers, process compliance checks, creates and updates financial/credit ticklers in loans applications. The CERTOC team creates Certificates of Compliance for customers based on the covenants detailed in the credit agreement.
About the Role -
WLS Team member role is to identify work request received from front office and perform due diligence, analyze financial statements of prospect and existing borrowers. The statements includes balance sheet, income statement, cash flow and footnotes. The spreading activity is performed in Moody's Risk Analyst (MRA) application and generate financial ratios required for credit decisions. Ratios generated from MRA helps to validate customer's certificate of compliance. Required MRA reports and validated certificate of compliance is returned back to front office for credit decisions.
- Perform due diligence to ensure no missing information to completed work received from front office.
- Identify front office requirement with respect to MRA spreading and certificate of compliance validation in-line with borrower credit agreement.
- Perform financial statement analysis using Moodys Risk Analyst (MRA) application.
- Analyze balance sheet, incomes statement, cash flow statements and footnotes to validate and spread financial data in Moodys Risk Analyst (MRA) application.
- Validate certificate of compliance which includes covenants as per credit agreement.
- Update in-compliance and violation status in bank's loans application.
- Eligible candidate must graduate or a Post Graduate specialized in commerce and accounting stream.
- Good knowledge of accounting and corporate financial accounting system.
- Good understanding of financial ratios and variance analysis would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in preparing accounts and financial statements for corporate entities.
- Knowledge of Moodys Risk Analyst (MRA) application is highly required.
- Knowledge on advanced excel features and functionalities would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrate good team player qualities.
- Flexible to work different shifts as per the business requirement.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize key deliverables.
- Work independently to achieve results within time constraints.
- Demonstrates/maintains professional conduct under all circumstances
- Ability to effectively communicate well with US counterparts.
- Takes ownership for responsibilities
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in financial statement analysis and spreading using Moodys Risk Analyst (MRA)
- Knowledge of financial ratios is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP procedures and in-depth analysis of financial statements.
- Working experience on preparing and analyzing financial statement for corporate clients.
- Good Knowledge on advance excel would be required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top