Operational Risk Consultant 4
Market Job Description Primary ( what she/he does 80% of the time)
- Track and analyze data that are to be used by the RMC team members
- Monitor & manage data sources and also study the data accurately
- Experience in working on information systems projects
- Develop and implement an effective change management process for any changes in the standard operating environment. This would involve identifying the risks associated with the change, conducting risk assessment and putting in place a risk mitigation plan working with the stakeholders
- Look after the data integrity as well as the availability of data services.
- Maintain information systems
- Generate data visualization using MS PowerPoint & Tableau.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
Secondary (what s/he does 20% of the time):
- Engage appropriate stakeholders in the decision-making process for any site(s) specific needs or requirements
- Proactively and continuously promote engagement of all team members to integrate the risk programs into daily activities/ operations.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top