Operational Risk Consultant 3
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Wells Fargo Technology Control team is responsible for driving the execution and comprehensive view of risk across Wells Fargo Technology and the firm by instilling a risk management culture where businesses are accountable for understanding and managing their risk. Technology Control is organized around shared and divisional responsibilities to provide first-line-of-defense risk management support to drive the execution of the Technology Risk Management Program.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Operational Risk Consultants to join our team and assist in developing and executing the control framework focused on service accounts. This position will engage with the multiple risk and control stakeholders / lines of defense across Wells Fargo Technology and the enterprise as a whole to enable a strong risk management practice and capabilities. This position will focus on Service Account Repository data quality management, implementing controls to meet the defined enterprise control requirements, provide guidance and validation of service account data to ensure controls and governance are effective to mitigate risk. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: data quality management, implementation of the required risk controls, identification and testing of controls, issue management, Policy & procedure evaluation, and regulatory and industry standards. This role will focus on Service Account lifecycle management and the supporting processes and controls.
Our environment continues to be one of the heightened standards, raised risk consciousness, and regulatory requirements. As part of the First Line of Defense, this role provides execitopm support to ensure that Wells Fargo technology is accountable for risks associated with its activities, current and emerging risk identification, measurement, assessment, control, mitigation, monitoring and reporting.
- Risk management oversight on the Service Account data repository and its associated systems, collaborate closely with existing Wells Fargo Technology and other stakeholders to monitor action plans and milestones, inspire / transform and challenge new thinking
- Develop and execute comprehensive remediation strategies to address data quality issues and password management.
- Oversee the service account lifecycle process are in place and being followed, work with multiple partners with in the bank to close any identified gaps
- Ensure adherence to supporting policies/standards by providing feedback, direction, and industry leading practices
- Provide update on remediation plans and feedback on strategy, governance, measurable benefits and KPI's.
- Apply relevant risk, domain and change knowledge/experience to ensure the timely and effective identification, assessment and escalation of risks in a transparent manner
Market Skills and Certifications
3 - 5 years of experience in IT risk, compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 3+ years of IT systems security, business process management, of which 3+ years must include direct IT operations experience.
- Detailed knowledge of access and identity management and related industry control standards
- Have knowledge on Symantec DLP suite of products, Web Proxy, SIEM (Splunk), IAM, Infrastructure( Server ,Cloud , Database), Privileged Access, Separation of Duties (SOD etc), HPSA, Qualys vulnerability assessment etc.
- Identification and evaluation of Technology risks and controls, including supporting technology processes.
- Control evaluation and testing including documentation of testing and reporting results.
- Development and/or evaluation of technology governance programs, policies, standards and procedures. .
- Strong leadership and influencing skills within a complex, matrix environment; able to gain support and cooperation and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members to achieve results without direct organizational control
- Strong communications skills both written and oral; able to broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, competing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top