Operational Risk Consultant 2
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Team would be supporting the States team in US by conducting a Third Party Risk Management Assessment based on Vendor Type across LOB , We would be dealing with vendors on Wholesale / Wealth & Investment , Payments Virtual Solution Innovation, CLG , Community Banking , Enterprise Function and EIT.
About the Role
As a part of strategic decision we would creating a Centre of excellence and partner the US states team to deliver the complete Life Cycle Management of Third Party Risk Assessment. We use a tool called TRIMS and the members in team are called as Engagement Manager Delegates with Job titled as Operational Risk consultant. During the third Party risk assessment we would embarking on various stages like Engagement Risk Profile , Inherent Risk Questionnaire , Due diligence . Contract Execution , Monitoring Oversight , Engagement Closure . Hence it's important that members of this team possess high level of Accuracy to detail , Third Party Risk Knowledge , Understand the supply chain world and hold high level integrity.
- Creating and managing the vendor engagement profile in TRIMS.
- Ensure all the data fields in TRIMS are updated with accurate information.
- Update/Review IRQ and Profile periodically
- Initiate applicable risk assessments like Information security, BCP, TPHS, TPAA,VVA, Background check, OFAC and exit strategy etc. to the respective teams in Enterprise for completion.
- Perform QA Reviews on TRIMS records and other TPSP policy requirements
- Responsible for tracking and notifying the TPSP's on vulnerabilities identified
- Provide process improvement suggestions to efficiently manage the third part risk program.
- Track and Monitor 3PSP Spending and Volumes
- Identify key SLA's for the TPSP Engagement
- Ensure timely tracking of vendor alerts reported from Google Alerts and Acara for moderate and high risk TPSP's
- Ensure Data anomalies identified by QA team are addressed on time.
- Perform adhoc tasks/projects assigned by the US team
- Liaise with ORO's, ISO, BCP, AB&C team, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Patching program teams and Tech managers in completing the Inherent risk questionnaire, the risk assessments and applicable risk acceptance instructions
Market Skills and Certifications
- 2-5 years of overall experience with a minimum of 1+ years' experience in Operational Risk/Supply chain movement/VendorManagement etc.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and adherence to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Minimum Graduation(15+years of Professional Education)
- Ability to effectively multi-task and successfully work on several 3PSP projects at the same time.
- Proficiency in understanding of banking systems and software's
- Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem solving skill
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Good understanding of 3 rd Party Risk Management concepts, policies and Procedures
Back to top