Operation Systems Analyst (SAN)
Market Job Description Work for a company that you can grow with.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through various distribution channels around the world. We’re headquartered in San Francisco and do business with 70 million customers and one in three US households. Wells Fargo has approximately 268,000 team members in 36 countries and territories across our more than 90 businesses.
Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all its customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. A key focus of that vision is serving the increasing financial needs of financial institutions, non-bank financial institutions and corporates.
In APAC we have 9 representative offices and we cover a diverse range of businesses that includes Global Financial Institutions, Global Banking, Global Payments Services, International Trade Services, Foreign Exchange, Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Wells Fargo Securities and Wealth and Investment Management
This position is responsible for the service & support of our corporate SAN and Fabric switch devices within the Distributed Storage Services environment. As part of the service & support function, this position delivers a high quality of service that relates to EMC, HDS, Cisco and Brocade Storage Area Network technologies that our business partners use to manage/support their business worldwide for our end customers.
Some of the various tasks that this position is responsible for include but are not limited to:
- Firmware/Microcode Management
- Storage Infrastructure Management
- Problem Ticket Management
- Service Request Management
- Change Control Management
- Performance Monitoring/Reporting
- Resource Management
- Performance Tuning
- Customer Notification (Phone, Email, PAC2000, Paging, EACO)
- Provides technical consultation and support associated with operating systems.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University Degree or equivalent in Computing related disciplines
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in all the following types of storage technologies
- Knowledge of EMC VMAX Storage Arrays
- Knowledge of HDS USPv and VSP Storage Arrays
- Knowledge of Brocade and Cisco SAN switches.
- Must be able to Add/Delete/Modify Storage LUNS and host assignments of HDS and EMC Products
- Must be able to Add/Delete/Modify SAN Zones and configuration of Brocade and Cisco MDS products
- Knowledge of multiple backup and recovery technologies (Cloning, Snapshots, replication)
- Demonstrated experience in SAN fabric design and best practices
- Hands on experience of Tier storages including HDS, EMC and IBM.
- Strong technical skills in Cisco and McData Director-Edge switches Technologies.
- Proficient knowledge in configuration of storage layouts, data replication including design, configuration and implementation, and disaster recovery methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in design and deployment of large scale storage environments.
- High level of analytical, diagnostic, and problem solving skills
- Good self-management, risk management, and decision making skills
- Ability to understand and follow existing methods and standards
- Resilient with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Able to follow and enforce change
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
- Ability to manage large projects, self starter, flexible, good team player and able to work under minimum supervision
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top