Oper Systems Analyst 1
Market Job Description • Must have 4+ years of experience in managing large windows servers environment.
- Strong knowledge of the MS Windows Operating systems including windows 2003, windows 2008 and windows 2012 administration and the ability to support a production environment. This will require senior level break fix and troubleshooting knowledge, risk analysis and ongoing proactive maintenance.
- Strong knowledge on windows patching. Must have worked on patching tools like Altiris, HPSA etc.
- Good understanding of the windows system registry and how modifications affect the Operating system.
- Experience with Microsoft Clusters
- Must have experienced on Active directory administration and Remote Infrastructure support.
- Good working knowledge on Ticketing tools and monitoring tools.
- VB Scripting/PowerShell experience preferred.
- Hardware troubleshooting on HP, IBM and DELL required with recent experience working through a Remote Management Card such as a RILO/ILO, DRAC, RSA/RSAII, and Management modules.
- Must be familiar with ITIL framework and processes.
- Must have good communication and written skills.
- Must be willing on work in night shifts and other shifts.
- Ability to manage the bridge calls with customers on technical issues/pages.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills for customer interaction
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top