On-line Customer Service Representative 1
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role
Responsible for answering inquiries, processing online transactions, resolving problems, and offering products and services to customers based on their needs and to deepen customer relationships.
- Responsible for answering inquiries, processing online transactions, resolving problems, promoting and selling products and services.
- Has clearly defined performance, productivity and sales goals which may include cross-sell, product referrals and profit.
- Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from consumer and/or business customers/branch employees upon escalation related to online financial products and services.
- Responsible for troubleshooting customer issues related to navigational instructions through the internet, changing customer profiles; creating/delivering training on policies/procedural changes and new or enhanced services.
- Responsible for observing representatives work and providing coaching and mentoring.
- Assesses customer needs and promotes/suggests alternative products or services.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed 2nd year in College (without back subjects)
- At least 2 years voice experience handling US program
- 6 months experience in financial institution or portfolio
- Must pass Versant exam
- With experience being measured on Customer Service Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Demonstrate ability to utilize negotiation skills, overcome objections, exude confidence in handling disputes, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be amenable to working night shift and shifting schedules
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig
Back to top