Online Customer Service Representative 1
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
With approximately 13,700 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels — digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence). WFVC’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, and anywhere. Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives, and our customer-facing contact centers support approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. Whether our customers connect with us online or by phone, email, or in writing, WFVC is positioned to satisfy our customers’ financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Online Customer Service (OCS) Team of Phone Representatives, part of WFVC, is responsible for responding to routine and/or complex inquiries and complaints from customers or branch employees related to online financial products and services and troubleshooting customer issues related to navigational instructions through the internet.
Our Online Customer Service Representatives (CSR):
- Quickly answer our online customer inquiries via the phone in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers by going out of the way to please them.
- Provide first call resolution while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines.
- Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
Currently hiring for training classes starting on March 6, 2017 and March 20, 2017. Training hours are to be determined for 6 weeks. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class)
Schedules fall within the sites hours of operation, 5:30am – 12:00am Monday through Saturday and 7:00am -12:00am Sunday.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Salary Range – $13.50/hr. – $14.25/hr. Depending on experience, plus eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Incentive Plan with the opportunity to earn monthly and quarterly incentive.
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 6+ months of experience in customer service, or offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr – Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0007351 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top