Online Banking Production Support (Apps Systems Engineer 4)
Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology, part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), is seeking an experienced Development Support Leader with responsibilities production quality of recently acquired Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Customer Self Service channels. The selected candidate will play a critical role in ensuring the stability and support of an online banking application, an online payments portal, and knowledgebase and email/chat management solution.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in application development and must be comfortable in communicating directly with business and end customers. In fulfilling these requirements, the individual should expect to work closely with the WFEF functional teams, development teams, and production support teams.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot critical production issues and provide Tier-3 support across Customer Self Service channels
- Serves as the principal liaison between the business unit and Information Services for system related issues.
- Participates in root cause analysis for all incidents occurred in production
- Provide application enhancement and maintenance as well as on-going API performance support
- Handles post-development (pre-deployment) process
- Track and support partner Change Requests
- Partner with other application teams and support teams, to create/maintain runbooks etc
- Remediation of security findings and patching, version upgrades and certificate renewals
- Provides application software development services or technical analysis for defects and small enhancement requests
- Supports application outside of normal business hours when needed including on-call responsibilities
- Resolve emergency defects
Supports application outside of normal business hours when needed including on-call responsibilities and must be able to work flexible hours.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven database query (SQL statement) skills
- Experience working with multiple teams, including those in remote locations
- Minimum 3 years of experience on at least one of the following groups of technologies (desirable for experienced candidates):
J2EE, Spring Core, Spring MVC, and Web Services, iBatis/Hibernate/EJB 3.0/JPA
- Knowledge of systems development, project management, and user acceptance testing
- Exposure to Configuration management and builds tools/frameworks using one or more of the following: StarTeam, Maven, Team City, and Jenkins
- Experience working with middleware technologies like JMS, ESB and MQ Series
- Experience with customer facing applications
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0214394 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top