NLP Engineering and Delivery Team Lead - Analytic Manager 4
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The NLP Data Science team in Enterprise Analytics and Data Science (EADS) is responsible for developing and deploying NLP, machine learning, AI solutions for key strategic Enterprise initiatives. The team is looking for an experienced analytics professional to manage the NLP Engineering and Delivery team. As the manager for the team, you will be responsible for managing a team of data engineers to push the state of the art in enterprise wide NLP, Text, and Speech analytics applications and solutions. You and your team will be working with enterprise data scientists, AI technology teams, and the business customers to scale NLP solutions to big data use cases.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Manage and grow a team of data engineers
• Develop a pipeline process for scaled deliveries
• Collaborate with data scientists to scale their solutions to big data use cases
• Pioneer with the AI production platform and responsible for UATs
• Collaborate with AI technology teams to evolve the production platform, responsible for UATs on behalf of data scientists community, and ensure AI platform continue to meet our needs
• Work with AI production teams to implement AI ML/NLP solutions
• Develop a target state operating model for NLP solution implementation, including a solution framework (proposed design, methodologies and data inputs, platform and tools, incorporation of existing processes)
Learn more about Wells Fargo / Analytics Career Video or via Twitter: #CAO
As a Team Member Manager , you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 4+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience
- 2+ years of design, implementation and governance experience with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning architecture
- 2+ years of development experience with languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or R
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience leading enterprise wide implementations
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- 4+ years of Big Data experience
- Experience with graph analysis packages such as Python, Neo4j or Titan
- 3 + years of machine learning experience
- Linux experience
- Experience with Tensorflow, Theano or Keras
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven ability to build a team from scratch
- Experience with Public Cloud (Google Cloud, Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience working with big data infrastructure with tools such as Hive, Spark and h2o
- Deep understanding optimizing, tuning and troubleshooting Spark applications
- Writing production quality code and improving the efficiency of existing codebase
- Knowledge of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Implementing solutions with common NLP frameworks and libraries in Python (NLTK, spaCy, gensim) or Java (Stanford CoreNLP, NLP4J)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top