.NET/SQL Operational Analyst (Sys Supp Analyst 4)
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The IT for IT group has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Support Analyst in our Application Lifecycle Management Technology Team.
This position will be responsible for maintenance and support of key .NET/SQL based applications using C#, MVC, Telerik controls, JQuery, SSIS, and SQL Server functionality needed to deliver the best possible solutions to our business partners.
- Uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and monitoring tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems/end users.
- Analyze and troubleshoot various web/database performance issues (for both batch processing as well as end-user interaction)
- Supports SSIS, Autosys, and Windows scheduler batch processing.
- Configures and troubleshoots Telerik controls. Participates in upgrades.
- Identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported including making small programming changes where applicable
- Updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides application systems support related training
- Participates in systems performance testing using Jmeter. Provides input on scope of performance testing scripts. Assists with test data setup/creation for SIT and UAT environments.
- Develops documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures.
- Coordinates and assists with BCP testing events occurring twice annually.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting of issues and/or production, application or system problems for various front-end applications, downstream and upstream applications and others.
- Coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups requiring direct interaction with each of these stakeholder group
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- May coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts.
The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC. Preference may be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to one of this location with no relocation assistance.
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting .net applications
- 1+ year of MS SQL server experience
- PL/SQL experience
- MS Visual Studio experience
- SQL experience
- Messaging Queue (MQ) experience
- Telerik Controls experience
- 1+ year of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 1+ year of PAC2000 Change Management experience
- 1+ year of PAC2000 Problem Management experience
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance (QA) testing: regression, stress, integration, and load testing
- Experience developing stored procedures, views, and triggers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- SQL Server Management Studio experience
- Understanding of batch processing and scheduling tools.
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Wells Fargo experience
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0220544 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top