.Net Tech Lead - Charles River Implementation (Apps Systems Engineer 6)
The Application Delivery Services team within the Wealth & Investment Management Technology (WIMT) line of business is looking for an Application System Engineer (Technical Lead) for the newly formed Portfolio Management and Trading team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading portions of the initial implementation of the Charles River platform and will subsequently be responsible as a team/tech lead for the platform and its integration within the enterprise. This position will provide critical leadership and relationship management to both domestic and international application development teams. Position requires utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
The successful candidate will have strong technology experience which includes the ability to work on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of various factors. The candidate must also plan, perform and act as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding and testing while leading the most complex multiple modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. In addition, the candidate will act as a lead technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing and implementation process and will work closely with Application Development Managers and Business Partners in prioritization of projects and sizing assessment to include cost and effort. The successful candidate will lead troubleshooting related to Incident Management and work with Application Development Manager on communication of incidents; must be able to meet tight deadlines and work non-standard business hours when necessary.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: solutions for web applications and web services
- Experience leading large, complex curricula projects requiring advanced development approaches
- 7+ years of .net experience
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: trading systems
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
- Experience designing and developing learning for complex technology systems and processes including Agile development methodology environments
- Ability to integrate vendor software into localized deployment processes
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with developing trading systems
- Extensive experience working with Portfolio Management systems (ex:APL, Vestmark, FolioDynamix, Envestnet)
- Experience with Charles River version 9x (specifically Portfolio Management and Trading)
- Charles River Batch processing experience
- Experience with Charles River API
- Experience/knowledge in Advisory Products (Asset Allocation, Fee Billing and Performance Reporting)
- Experience with market data sources such as Bloomberg or Reuters
- Experience with equity and fixed income instruments
- Sense of urgency and resolve (support of trading applications)
- Workflow rules
- Custom portlets (Java)
- Containers and custom blotter buttons (C#)
- Perl or Python scripting on Linux
- Experience in N-tiered applications and production Internet architectures
- Working knowledge of Event Driven Messaging like IBM MQ, SOLACE, JMS
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol using Cameron Fix Engine
- Professional presentation skills
- Strong relationship development skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to handle on-call, heavy workload, flexible schedule and occasional off-hours
- Ability to quickly identify and focus on central issues in a complex situation with heightened
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0119162 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top